Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to think about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, Invent Help you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how good an idea you could imagine it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may now have a complete collection of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to observe their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who competition is that are available.
12. You sent a procedure that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and InventHelp Patent Services will not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should expect very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can inventhelp review and then your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not need to take the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your put in that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable as possible.